Sunday, October 30, 2005

ready to start playing with Visual Studio 2005 and .NET 2.0

last night I finished burning and installing Visual Studio 2005 and SQL Server 2005, the install went very smooth and fast, I got the whole thing installed in about 40 minutes, I guess my Samsung H552A 16X DVD±RW helped a lot for this to happen

Now I feel like is almost starting over, there is so much to learn with .NET Framework 2.0, Visual Studio 2005 and SQL Server 2005, just to mention a few things, but is definitely exciting to be here at this time, and get to see how the technology is evolving and be part of that evolution, I think is a great opportunity for us developers to learn all this stuff right from it's birth and even during it's conception (Betas), we are learning today what future generations will learn and what will drive tomorrow's technology

now if you'll excuse me I gotta get busy playing with .NET 2.0 =o)

No comments: