I would like to see something like
I think there are many benefits to this
- There are some of us using multiple accounts, one for each language.
- Some people even use different social networks similar to twitter, one for each aspect.
- When I subscribe to someone I only care about X (technical, personal), not Y.
- Noise reduction, big one.
- Would enable twitter searches on specific "tags" to find more relevant content.
People could subscribe to all public profiles if they wanted to.
The twittering tools would have to change a bit, just to specify which "tag" or specific profiles to tweet to.
I think it would reduce the noise considerably since the same account now allows you to deliver content in different branches.
I'm getting more and more ideas, the more I think about it, the more I like it.
oh, and yes, that's my twitter profile...(sigh, in English for technical content)